Each home at The Boardwalk has been thoughtfully designed and boasts a great specification. Everything we've included in the price has been carefully considered to make your home comfortable and easy to live in, as well as affordable. Moat supports the development of mixed tenure communities and is proud to provide homes for shared ownership at The Boardwalk. We may change the tenure of some properties subject to demand.
- Fully fitted Paula Rosa Manhattan gloss kitchen, white and dark blue split, with glass splashback. Electrolux appliances - washer dryer, integrated fridge freezer, oven, ceramic hob and cooker hood.
- Karndean flooring to kitchen/living/dining area and bathroom, carpet to remaining rooms
- Fully fitted bathroom with Saloni wall tiles, thermostatic shower facility and shower screen
- District heating system
- Double glazing
- Video entry system
- Balconies to all apartments
- Lift to all floors
- 12 year BLP building defects insurance
This specification is for guidance only and should not be used to form any part of a contract. Items of
Moat is pleased to offer 2 x two bedroom apartments at Brighton Marina that have been designed to be wheelchair accessible, allowing you to comfortably enjoy your home. A lift service allows level access into and within each of the apartments. To allocate these homes, Moat will award priority if a member of your household is registered disabled and would benefit from living in a wheelchair accessible home.